Note: This data is accurate as of public version 1.132.
Most Valuable Upgrades[edit | edit source]
This list of most valuable upgrades is entirely subjective. Feel free to make any changes.
- Factories (e.g. Docks)
- Fortified Buildings (e.g. Fortress)
- Light Structures (e.g. Frisian Horse)
- Blacksmith Upgrades
- Default Unit Upgrades (e.g. Priest)
- Hybrid/Ranged Polearm Wielders (e.g. Voulgier/Svardstavier, Pikemen)
- Stronger Light/Medium Cavalry (e.g. Sipahi, Hussars)
- Base Units/Upgrades (e.g. Foot Knights, Light Cavalry)
- Heavy Healing Units (e.g. Templars, Hospitallers)
- Foot Power Range Units (especially heavy)
- Mercenaries (especially those trainable from TC)
- Siege Ships, Anti-Ship Ships (e.g. Demolition Boat/Ship, Ballista Ship)
- Gunpowder Units (especially those with gunpowder weapon as ability)
Upgrade List[edit | edit source]
Easter Egg[edit | edit source]
Fighting for the Kingdom can be glorious, but heroes Come and go. Upon winning, leaders forget the brave ones and bonds of friendship are Shattered. Getting the Throne is the only thing that counts!
Sometimes we have to break the walls, we build ourselves. Sometimes we have to take a step back. Maybe not this time.
To seek the forbidden knowledge of the future - you must step back. Not now however. Not here.
Something crumbled behind.
Get to the elder
Elder: I know what You seek, but the fate is cruel. The peace will be for one, not the whole kingdom. Let me show you.
Darien: Is that my grave? But ... No. It cannot be the fate - whatever dangers are in front - I am gonna survive. There is a lot of things to do, what must be done for peace.
Elder: You may believe, you may not. It won't change anything anyway. But please have this. Someone behind you may use it.
A golden egg? Weird. That's it. It's hidden knowledge how to contact and aquire help of mysterious CoolGuy. Sadly, it doesn't change anything. It cannot help sir Darien avoid the fate.
Elder: You won't use it, but it'll go higher up. Farewell.